Harris County District Clerk
Harris County Criminal District Courts
Harris County Criminal Courts at Law
State Office of Administrative Hearings (ALR)
Harris County Justice of Peace Courts
Houston Municipal Courts
How to eFile in Harris County Criminal Courts
PLEASE NOTE: The County may change policies, locations, dates and times at any time so we cannot guarantee the accuracy contained below. HCCLA is working hard to keep up with the changes to bring you the most current, relevant and accurate information as possible.
- DISTRICT COURT CLOSINGS 1/16/18 – The following District Courts have announced they will be CLOSED TODAY, Tuesday January 16, 2018: 11th, 125th, 133rd, 165th, 174th, 176th, 178th, 180th, 182nd, 184th, 185th, 189th, 190th, 208th, 209th, 228th, 230th, 232nd, 247th, 262nd, 309th, 310th, 311th, 312th, 337th, 338th, 339th, 351st and CPS Impact Docket, and Reintegration Court Docket (RIC). Family Title 4D Courts are closed TODAY.
Juvenile Courts 313, 314, and 315th Court are cancelling dockets with the exception of Detention court.
- COUNTY COURT CLOSINGS 1/16/18 – All misdemeanor bond dockets cancelled today. (Jail dockets will proceed as scheduled)
- JURY DUTY CANCELLED TODAY (1/16/18)
- SOAH Houston Office UPDATE (12/6/17)
- August 2018 is earliest possible date to return to CJC. (10/04/17)
- Jury Trials: Each district court is sending its 3 oldest jail cases, ready for trial, to “impact court” to be tried in these 2 courtrooms by visiting judges, or the judge of the home court if that judge prefers. Attorneys on those cases will be contacted by 262nd to have a scheduling conference in the next couple of weeks. (10/04/17)
- County Criminal Courts at Law will resume trials on Monday, October 16th. The 16 County Criminal Courts will share 4 courtrooms dedicated to trials. Each courtroom will be shared by teams of four courts on a rotating schedule. Trials will be set and given priority to cases with defendants in custody. The County will forward a schedule of courts assigned to specific trial weeks by courtroom as soon as those are finalized. (10/10/17)
- Pretrial Services has moved to The Coffee Pot Building, 102 San Jacinto (effective Sept 25). Defendant in-person reporting at new location begins Sept 28.
Felony/Misd: Locations & Schedule
Court Coordinator Directory
New Court Locations:
- Felony Mental Health Court
- Reintegration Impact Court (RIC)
- STAR Drug Court
- Veteran’s Court
Bond Forfeiture Unit
1301 Prairie, 1st Floor